Historical Commission · 2011-11-03
📄 minutes (8 pages)
Present: Members absent:
Staff: Public present: William King, Chair, Bruce Irving, Vice Chair, M. Wyllis Bibbins, Robert Crocker,
Cases (4)
- L-97 · 40 Norris St · , former Ellis/North Cambridge Catholic High School, owned by LaCourt Family LLC. Review preliminary landmark study report and make reco=endations to City Council. [landmark]
- D-1243 · 23-25 Cottage Park Ave. · Beantown Properties · Demolish Quonset hut (by 1946) for parking lot associated with residential conversion of 22 Cottage Park Ave. [demolition]
- D-1244 · 2 Hemlock Rd. · Rich Miner · Demolish house (1954) and accessory building. 6 [demolition]
- D-1176 · 111 Clifton St. · Khaiser Bhuyan · Request for extension of time to co=ence demolition. Mr. King provided the background on the case. The Co=ission found 111 Clifton to be a preferably [demolition]