Historical Commission · 2016-07-07
📄 minutes (12 pages)
Present: William King, Chair; William Barry, Shary Page Berg, Members; Joseph Ferrara, Susannah Tobin, Alternates
Staff: Charles Sullivan, Executive Director; Sarah Burks, Preservation Planner
Absent: Bruce Irving, Vice Chair; Robert Crocker, Chandra Harrington, Jo M. Solet, Members
Cases (6)
- D-1385 · 207 and 227 Cambridge St · Withdrawal of application to de- molish significant buildings and revised project plans for limited scope of demolition at rear of existing [demolition]
- L-118 · 66-68 Otis St · Staff report on status of construction. Public hearing on action to initiate landmark study. [landmark]
- L-117 · 145 Elm St · Shawn & Laetitia Henry, owners. Consider draft study report for designation. Mr. Sullivan showed slides and summarized the designation study report about the history, archi-
- D-1390 · 40 Cottage St. · Roy Russell & Robin Chase · Amended replacement design proposal for reconsideration of decision.
- D-1395 · 216 Norfolk St. · William Herbert · Amended replacement design pro- posal for reconsideration of decision.
- D-1402 · 146-148 Pearl St. · Campbell Ellsworth, Manager, 146-148 Pearl St LLC · Applica- tion to demolish double house (1855). [demolition]