Historical Commission · 2018-04-05
📄 minutes (7 pages)
Present: Bruce Irving, Chair; Susannah Tobin, Vice Chair; Joseph Ferrara, Chandra Harrington, Jo M. Solet, Members; Gavin Kleespies, Paula Paris, Kyle Sheffield Alternates
Staff: Charles Sullivan, Executive Director, Sarah Burks, Preservation Planner
Absent: William Barry, Robert Crocker, Members
Cases (2)
- L-122 · 101 Rogers St · , The Foundry building. City of Cambridge, owner. Consider study report and make recommendation to City Council.
- D-1471 · 140-142 Prospect St. · the Islamic Society of Boston · Review amended plans for partial demolition and addition to existing double house (1844). [demolition] [alteration]